- If you have a child that wishes to play up or down an age group, you need to go to http://forms.ru.statedge.xyz/age-grade-form and complete the online form.
- On Tuesday 1st May 2018 we will be having an Age Grade Dispensation Day at Connolly Rugby Park from 4:30pm till 6:30pm, where all kids who have applied to either pay up or down an age group will come and be tested by 3 Brumbies staff
- Once the testing is done, we will let each individual payer know the results and this will then be updated in RugbyLink, so those payers can be nominated on the correct team’s sheets etc.
Please Note: Due to Rugby Australia Policy, kids who are 7 years of age in 2018 and playing in U7s cannot not be age grade dispensated to play up into the U8s. This is a Rugby Australia Policy which Brumbies and Southern Inland Rugby Union must follow.
For Gender Dispensation (for girls who wish to be considered to play in the U14s boys) the following steps need to take place:
- If you have a young girl who would like to play with the boys please Click Here and read through the information and complete the Mixed Gender Dispensation Form
- Visit your Local GP and get him to assess your daughter and provide a letter saying that they believe she is physically able to take part in tackle rugby with boys
- Send the Mixed Gender and Letter from your Local GP through to me no later than Wednesday 25th April 2018 please
- Attend the Age Grade Dispensation Day at Connolly Rugby Park on Tuesday 1st May from 4:30pm till 6:30pm
If you have any questions about any of the above, please feel free to send Zac an email or call on 0488 169 899. .